I’m also a Marketing and Communications professional. I do website design & development as well as Marketing Strategy, Graphic Design, Social Media, and Branding.
- Specialties: Web design, branding and identity, project management, social media, graphic design
- 8+ years experience working with organizations and companies from start-ups to community institutions.
- Blending digital, social, and print media solutions to achieve fundraising, community building, and public relations goals.
- Speaker & trainer on effective email communications, social media use, and cross-channel communications campaigns.
Clients & Past Employers
- The Aliveness Project
- Association of Universalist Women
- The Center for Cross-Cultural Health
- Charles Carlson – Minneapolis City Council Ward 2 Campaign
- The Film Confessional
- First Universalist Church of Minneapolis
- Hillel: the Jewish Student Center at the University of Minnesota
- PFund Foundation
- PFLAG – Twin Cities Chapter
- Quorum the Twin Cities GLBTA Chamber of Commerce
- Rainbow Health Initiative
- Rainbow Rumpus the Online Magazine for Youth with LGBT Parents
- Tobacco-free Lavender Communities of Minnesota
- Trans Youth Support Network (TYSN)
- Youth and AIDS Projects at the University of Minnesota