hu·man·ism Humanism is a progressive philosophy of life that, without theism and other supernatural beliefs, affirms our ability and responsibility to lead ethical lives of personal fulfillment that aspire to the greater good of humanity.
Questions? Contact your Presenters:
- Kevin W. Jagoe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maybe Yes, Maybe No: A Guide for Young Skeptics, by Dan Barker, http://www.amazon.com/Maybe-Yes-No-Guide-Skeptics/dp/0879756071/ref=pd_vtp_b_5
- Good Without God, by Greg Epstein, http://www.amazon.com/Good-Without-God-Billion-Nonreligious/dp/0061670111
- First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis – a humanist congregation of the Unitarian Universalist Association, www.firstunitarian.org
- Humanists of Minnesota, www.humanistsofmn.org
- CASH (Campus Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists) at the University of Minnesota, www.cashumn.org